Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I want to touch it more....





This is the alpaca lace I've dyed last weekend. When I was winding them into balls after drying, I can't stop admiring the softness and fineness of this yarn. Therefore, although I have started like 3 knitting projects already, I added one more.

I'm not a lace-knitting fans -- since it is rather a time consuming process and usually the lace patterns are too feminie for me. I did an extensive search on Ravelry to look for the perfect pattern -- and here's the one Cobeweb Lace Stole

And why I have to write about this? because the yarn is soooo soft!! Even after few wash and risen during the dyeing process, it's still super soft. I like the feeling how it slip on the needles, and just make me want to touch it all the time. Thus, even I'm suppose to do the analysis for my work, I can't help to take 15-minutes break (constantly! haha!) to knit few rows. It just feels so good to touch it, and now I know how Jati feels when he plays with my yarn =)



No comments: